- If you are relocating, look hard for a good deal. Moving expenses are up about 13% from a year ago.
- Consider renting a truck for that move. Car and truck rental prices are much lower than a year ago.
- Plan a trip by air or car. Airfares are down about 3% and fuel prices about 20% from last year.
- It’s a good time to spend 15 minutes looking at car insurance. Costs are up nearly 6% from a year ago.
- Keep an eye on those pet care expenses. Veterinarian costs are up about 4% from a year ago.
- If you have plans to shop, look for good deals on appliances and women’s and girls apparel.
These suggestions are based on the latest monthly price trends as measured by the consumer price index(CPI).
For more on price trends from an @Work perspective, see the full article here.
Copyright © 2016 MacroSavvy LLC. All Rights Reserved