Here’s where to look for price deals and watch out for higher prices:
- Add those eggs back into the menu as their prices slowly fall month-to-month.
- Look for savings in other food categories as prices fall.
- Take advantage of a price letup in categories such as men’s apparel and cookware/tableware.
- Consisider the opportunity to do more travel by car or airline, given lower prices on both fronts.
- Keep tabs on your spending on services—especially medical care—because that’s where price pressures will continue to rise.
These suggestions are based on the latest monthly price trends as measured by the consumer price index(CPI).
For more on price trends from an @Work perspective, see the full article here.
Copyright © MacroSavvy LLC. All Rights Reserved